About Health Reform WAThis site is a resource to help you make sense of the Affordable Care Act as it takes shape in Washington State and in our communities. Exactly how this happens will vary by state, and even community, depending on local resources, needs and opportunities. We encourage you to contribute to this knowledge base by sharing your ideas, comments and questions as we continue the discussion in this space.
- Holly Greenwood on Bank of America’s New Debit Card Fee: A Lesson In Transparency
- Ann Edington on Incentivizing health in an unhealthy population
- Dan Rubin on Incentivizing health in an unhealthy population
- Amber Royster on More discussion on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act
- Dan Rubin on Using CHIPRA bonus payments in advocacy
- Viewpoints: GOP Needs Plans For Health Care; Kill IPAB; Selling Oil To Pay For Drug Cures
- Research Roundup: Medicare Part D’s Effect; Attitudes On Indoor Tanning; Premium Changes
- What’s Next For The Health Law?
- Oregon Approves Premium Rate Increases For 2016 Marketplace Plans
- Americans Approve Of The High Court’s Health Law Decision, Poll Finds
Author Archives: Preston Cody
The Washington State Medicaid Purchasing Administration and the Aging and Disability Services Administration have been working with Barbara Mauer, MSW CMC, over the previous months to develop our understanding of behavioral health and primary care integration in the context of … Continue reading